# of Bedrooms
BEFORE YOU BEGIN-
Please note that there is an application fee of $27 per adult (18 and older) which is due at the time of submitting your application. An application is considered incomplete if the application fee is not paid at the time of submission.
We take the safety and comfort of all of our Residents very seriously. In using our screening procedures to evaluate each prospective resident before approving anyone, we verify their financial stability, rental / ownership history, criminal background history, as well as other personal information.
Upon receipt of a completed application, Landlord will secure background information on the applicant(s) considering the following factors:
Through Real Page, a One Site software, we receive what is called a Leasing Desk Score. This is an empirical system score that incorporates various credit factors, along with other non-statistical information, to determine an Applicant’s overall rental worthiness. Some of the factors used include credit score, income relationships, rent-to-income and debt-to-income ratios based on calculations determined from the application and the credit record. Each factor is weighted in determining the Leasing Desk Score. The Leasing Desk Score also considers rental collections, bankruptcies, utility collections, debt collections, tax liens and other credit judgments.
In addition to the Leasing Desk Score, other factors will impact the overall application decision of an applicant. These include, but are not limited to, criminal background checks, rental and eviction histories. When these non-statistical factors are combined with the Leasing Desk Score, an overall approval or denial decision is determined.
1. WHO MUST APPLY: All individuals who will be residing in the unit must complete the application. The only information required of minors will be their name, address, age, and social security number.
Each adult applicant (18 and older) must complete all designated areas of the application as well as sign & date the application. If any information on the application is false or incomplete, the application will not be approved.
2. INCOME REQUIREMENTS: We require applicants to have a verifiable monthly income of two and a half (2.5) times the monthly rent or show evidence of financial ability to pay the rental amount for the term of the lease from a verifiable lawful source. We will consider increases in expenses and debts compared to the prior twenty-four (24) month period when calculating the evidence of the actual ability to pay the rental amount. If you are self-employed, you must submit your most recent six (6) months of bank statements showing income along with the company’s most recent Federal Government Tax Return.
3. RENTAL HISTORY: Applicants must have a successful rental history. If an applicant has been evicted from a previous apartment for non-payment of rent, behavior that includes disturbance, threatening other persons, damage to an apartment, or other reasons, the application will be rejected. We require three (3) Landlord References over the past 5 years. This will be cross referenced with the addresses that appear on your background check.
4. CREDIT CHECK: Credit checks will be run on all adult applicants. Your credit score will be factored into our Desktop Score that is automatically calculated by our software system, Real Page. If your Desktop Score is 585 or above, and all other required application information is within our guidelines, this will result in an approval. If the Desktop Score rating is below 550, this will result in a denial. Please note that a credit score is only one factor used in determining a desktop score.
5. CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK: Criminal background checks will be run on all adult applicants (18 and older). Applicants will not be accepted for residency who have been convicted of certain crimes. For a complete list of our Tenant Selection Criteria, please contact our Property Manager.
6. OCCUPANCY: City Of Burlington Occupancy Guidelines
*** Children under the age of 2 are not included in the calculation.
7. PETS: We know that animals are a major part of your life, which is why we are proud to offer you a pet friendly apartment complex. We allow dogs and cats with a maximum of one animal per apartment. If you plan on having your pet live with you in our pet-friendly apartments, we require a security deposit at the time of your lease signing appointment, monthly pet rent, and all dogs must be registered with Poo Prints. Please feel free to contact us to learn more details about our animal/pet policies and restrictions.
Our Pet Policy includes the following (but is not limited to):
One pet per apartment.
Pets must be one year or older in age.
Weight limit - under 30 lbs.
Pets are required to be neutered/spayed prior to move in.
$50 monthly pet rent.
One-Time $60 Poo Prints registration fee per dog.
$500 animal security deposit.
Alternate care givers must be named and approved to enter Resident’s apartment to care for the animal in the absence of Resident.
Management reserves the right to update the pet policy and pet rules and regulations at any time.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEGINNING THE APPLICATION PROCESS, please click the "Apply Now" button below. You will be prompted to start our Waitlist process which will ask you for personal information for conducting a background check and then your results and information will be forwarded to the Property Manager. Additional information will be required if you pass the initial background check. The Property Manager will contact you shortly after receiving your information to proceed with the Application process.